Using it at 10.10.5 on a 2013 macro at work. Works just as good/bad as previous
OS X versions.

Biggest oddity we’re having now is that when dragging a viewer between the 27”
UHD NEC monitor and 27” cinema display it changes the profile in some odd way.
Only affects nuke viewer. Haven’t had time to investigate further so not sure
if it’s nuke, OS X or what it is.

--
Henrik Cednert
cto | td | compositor