>>Anybody feels like taking this on? Nukepedia?
Interesting proposition but it would drag Nukepedia into political hot water. I have seen rating sites like this before for Western vfx studios, and witnessed the guy who was running it (a colleague of mine at the time) being forced to shut it down by one of the biggest vfx houses (who shall remain unnamed). I wouldn't want to mix this sort of thing with our community tool sharing site, as it would put it on very thin ice.

frank