Thanks Deke.

Brian, I've logged the following bug for the issue

Bug #173108 [Python] nuke file-browser python APIs do not affect Sequnce
Browser

Looks like we missed that API when we unified the file-browsers.

Thanks for the feedback.

F.

On 18 January 2016 at 03:19, Deke Kincaid <dekekinc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The sequence file browser uses the Hiero API not the nuke api.  Briefly
> looking through the api docs it doesn’t appear this is documented.
>
> https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/hiero/developers/2.0/hieropythondevguide/
>

> On Wednesday, January 13, 2016, Brian Willard <br...@radarstudios.com>
> wrote:
>

>> I'm dynamically adding and removing favorites from the file chooser via
>> python using
>>  nuke.addFavoriteDir() and it works great for ''image browser" "python
>> browser" "script browser" "font browser" & "geo browser" I but can't find
>> how to add favorites for the "sequence browser" and "project "browser"
>> options.
>>
>> to add a favorite for the geo & image browser I'm using:
>>     nuke.addFavoriteDir('test', directory='/var/tmp', type=17)
>>
>> and to remove it:
>>     nuke.removeFavoriteDir('test', 17)
>>

>> here is a list of the bitwise operators and combinations I found from
>> help(nuke)
>> nuke.IMAGE = 1
>> nuke.SCRIPT = 2
>> nuke.FONT = 4
>> nuke.GEO = 16
>> nuke.PYTHON = 32
>> nuke.IMAGE|nuke.GEO = 17
>> nuke.IMAGE|nuke.SCRIPT|nuke.GEO = 19
>> nuke.IMAGE|nuke.SCRIPT|nuke.GEO|nuke.PYTHON = 51
>>

>> if I add a favorite in the GUI and select sequence & project, it writes
>> the following line to FileChooser_Favorites.pref in my .nuke folder:
>>     add_favorite_dir -project -sequence test test "" /var/tmp/
>>
>> which looks like tcl, but if I try to execute:
>>     nuke.tcl("add_favorite_dir -project -sequence test test "" /var/tmp/")
>>
>> it fails to add the proper favorite. Any suggestions?
>>
>> Brian

Frank Harrison
Senior Nuke Software Engineer
The Foundry
Tel: +44 (0)20 7968 6828 - Fax: +44 (0)20 7930 8906
Web: www.thefoundry.co.uk
Email: frank.harri...@thefoundry.co.uk