That looks more like debayering-artefacts.. the signum of sharpening is
that it sharpens all egual regardless of content - debayering artefacts
shows up at the sharp  contrasting boundaries between certain colors - like
in your image where white horse is unaffected and black/dark brown shows
fringes
.. ... all cameras suffer more or less from this...
Your example looks really harsch rhough... perhaps check your
importsettings so that youre not messing something up?
f∞

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Salvador <salva...@chez.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for this Nuke unrelated email, but I am sure I'll find many people
> able to help here.
>
> I am working with some green screen footage shot with an Alexa Amira.
> Plates have been shot in Pro Res 4444 LogC, ISO 800, sharpness set to 0,
> but I seem to get a heavy sharpening on the red channel only.
>
> http://imgur.com/akKZ4kt
>
> I'd obviously like to avoid this. Have you seen such thing in the past ?
> Does this come from the camera settings, or could it come from the lens or
> filter ?
>
> Any help is welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Salvador Zalvidea

*Fredrik Pihl - **visual effects supervisor - **visual effects producer*

*Chairman - Swedish Visual Effects Association*
+46-72 381 05 35

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for
theabove-mentioned recipient(s). Its content is confidential. If you
havereceived this e-mail by error, please notify us immediately and
deleteit without making a copy, nor disclosing its content, nor taking
anyaction based thereon. Thank you. *ツ