Hi all,

I have set up an experimental voting system on nukepedia to let people suggest and vote for tools/enhancements that the user community could provide, since often there are cool ideas around here that would be worth collecting.

The idea is that people that are interested in creating custom tools (and have time to do so) can be inspired to tackle stuff that others need.

Depending on how this works out, we could even consider little sprints, where a bunch of people connect for a weekend or so to tackle the top suggestions, and help each other out in thee process.

As mentioned above, this is just a little experiment for now to see if there is enough interest in the community to contribute ideas and votes.

Cheers,
frank

P.S.: Sorry for the upcoming double post, I will post this to the forums as well

--
ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com> *vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | *workflow customisation and consulting <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>* *