Hi all

I love the point cloud generator and especially the “bake selected group to
mesh’” but I am totally confused by the behaviour of the textures on the baked
mesh.
I want to apply a image to the mesh to control the emission rate of a particle
system emiting from that mesh, but I just can’t make it happen.
I suspect it has something to do with the UVs of the mesh but I can’t figure
out to get a texture to wrap on it.

I have attached a example of what I’m trying to do.
The switch shows how it works perfectly fine on a card but not at all on the
mesh.

Any advice on this would be hugely appreciated :)

Cheers
Jean-Luc