Nuke mangles many of the ocio roles, so many of the defaults the Academy
picked work right in other apps but just not Nuke.  So for example log
files defaults to ACEScc and float defaults to ACEScg both of which are
working spaces so they are completely wrong defaults.  So when you do a
OCIOLogConvert, it is going from ACEScg to ACEScc which is just incorrect.

The Foundry really should make their own config_nuke.ocio for aces to
accommodate for this.  I brought this up many times in the beta but we
barely got the Foundry to include the ACES 1.0.1 profile in the first place
after long threads bitching about it.  They only finally relented after the
folks running OCIO finally grabbed Hp's pull request which is 6 months old
(profile is has been around since December of 2014).  I still don't
understand why ocio examples in Nuke need to be in the official git
repository before the Foundry will even put them in Nuke.