Thanks Jean-Luc,

but in the timeline this won't do. I have heaps of plates that won't change and that most definitely want/need localised. The moment I build a comp track for a comp render it is localised as well, and thus will ignore subsequent updates. So I have to turn off localisation to see the actual state of the comp, not just some old state, but this also makes all the localised plates useless as those are now drawn from the server again too.

This looks like a massive design flaw to me unless I'm missing the obvious (which would be that localised files are re-localised when the originals change/are newer).

Guess I will send this into support.

Cheers,
frank