Greetings!
For those of you that have not yet heard, last year Imagineer Systems merged
with Boris FX and we are now looking for beta testers from the VFX community to
test BCC plug-ins.
Boris Continuum Complete (BCC), is a feature rich collection of over 200
filters and transitions with thousands of presets and support for most major
NLE and Compositing systems on both Windows and Mac platforms. We’re currently
in the process of expanding BCC 10 host support to include more OFX hosts,
including Nuke.
Some of the features that make the BCC 10 filters unique include mocha, which
has been integrated into just about every BCC filter. Most BCC filters also
include a Beat Reactor, which provides BCC users with the ability to drive
certain visual effect parameters with an external audio source clip. For a
quick look, please watch Martin Brennand's video: BCC for NUKE video
All of the BCC 10 filters come with factory installed presets, which are a
great starting point for setting up a look or style and can be accessed via the
integrated FX Browser, which provides a quick and easy way to sift through the
installed presets on the filtered source input. Additionally, filters in the
BCC 3D Objects category (3D Text and Particles) include support for the host
native Nuke 3D camera system.
As we near the release date for BCC 10 with Nuke support, we need feedback from
the Nuke user community, so that we can ensure that the product that we are
offering is something that will meet the needs of Nuke artists. With this in
mind, we would like to open our beta program to include as many Nuke artists as
possible. To join the beta program, simply click on the link to our NDA,
complete the form and we’ll send you a link to the software installers. Here’s
the link : BCC10BetaSignUp
Cheers,
Peter.

Peter McAuley