Sorry for the OT, but has anyone else had problems with actually buying RV?
It seems maybe the issue is something up with tickets in their support
system not getting re-routed to the individual's email. I have a ticket
with them that has been open for months from when I had a trial, and now I
want to buy a license they just dropped off the radar. Actually even just
getting a trial license took at least a month for them to get back to me
and they opened a new ticket.

One thing I considered is that it may be much harder to get RV unbundled
from Shotgun these days.

I wish The Foundry would improve their flipbook a bit. RV has some really
cool features, but for a lot of what I do, a slightly improved flipbook or
Hiero Player would do the trick.

Thanks,
Michael