Hi Rory, Howard, et al.,

Rory is after a version of c44Matrix for Nuke 10.  Has anyone had a go at
compiling for Nuke 10 (or even Nuke 9)?
Howard - I know that you built this for Nuke 8.  Any useful advice?

Thanks,  Ben

> On 11 Jul 2016, at 16:34, Rory Mark <r...@flyingcircus.tv> wrote:
>
> Hi Ben,
> I wonder if you could help me -
> I am trying to find a compiled version of the c44Matrix plugin for Nuke10 ?
>
> I was following a thread on the forum and came across your address.
> If this doesn't exist - any ideas on how to transform worldP position to
> screen space.
> I can do this via a script and sampling points but need to affect the whole
> image? is that possible in
> a python script?
> I am essentially trying to compare two images in screen space, transformed
> from two different camera matrices. (exr metadata worldtoNDC)
>
> Hope that makes sense?
> Thanks so much.
> Rory Mark
> The Flying Circus
>
> Disclaimer and confidentiality notice:
> This is a legally privileged and confidential communication intended only for
> the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received
> this communication in error, you are hereby strictly prohibited from using,
> disseminating, distributing or copying this e-mail or any of the attachments
> or parts thereof, and you are kindly requested to notify us and delete the
> erroneous communication. We do not accept liability for any damages, loss or
> expense arising from this e-mail and/or from the accessing of any attachments
> (including damages caused by computer viruses). We do not accept any legal
> responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the contents, for views and
> opinions expressed in this email and/or its attachments.
>
> Attention:
> The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
> for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
> dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
> prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
> delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. Please note that
> the contents of this email may contain “personal information” as defined in
> the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“the Act”). Our privacy
> notice can be found online @
> http://www.spectrum.tv/Documents/PrimediaPrivacyNotice_Spectrum.pdf
> <http://www.spectrum.tv/Documents/PrimediaPrivacyNotice_Spectrum.pdf> or
> http://www.flyingcircus.tv/Documents/PrimediaPrivacyNotice_FlyingCircus.pdf
> <http://www.flyingcircus.tv/Documents/PrimediaPrivacyNotice_FlyingCircus.pdf>

Ben Woodhall
Software Engineer
The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd
5 Golden Square
London, W1F 9HT
Tel: +44(0)20 7473 4350
Web: www.thefoundry.co.uk
Email: ben.woodh...@thefoundry.co.uk

The Foundry Visionmongers Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales No: 4642027