Hi Ned,

I has the same issue a while back and someone kindly pointed out that you
can change the specified write node in the project settings for your comp
script.

When you're in your comp script just go to the studio tab and enter the
write nodes name in the field.

Then go back to the timeline and render as usual, it will pick up on your
nodeserver machines.

It's a great time saver,

cheers

Phillip