Ah - I don't know, the terminal is always carrying on about something...
usually "cowardly refusing to send clipboard message to hung applications"
and whatnot.  I think usually just benign OS specific under the hood
rambling.

If it's all still rendering fine I would just chalk it up to the gods of
random but harmless error messages and move along.  One can only wonder
what all of our other apps that don't expose the terminal window (in
Windows and OSX) would ramble on about if we could see a play by play.

Unless someone else has been burned by this who has yet to speak up.

Probably worth sending in to support to see if they can have a quick look
and suppress whatever the cause is.

I would not so much as breathe on the offending paint nodes and would
definitely create new ones going forward.  Save and version up often!

Nuke has mostly fixed those sorts of memory leak errors that have plagued
all comp apps forever and all time from having hundreds of strokes in a
node (dare I say most stable paint system ever?), but it's probably a best
practice not to let your stroke count get into the thousands.  There used
to be an unspoken rule that about 500 strokes is a good point to shift to a
new node, but it depends on stroke length and all of that.

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 1:23 AM, Igor Majdandzic <subscripti...@badgerfx.com