Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:41:11 -0700
From: Travis Oliphant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] numpy book
To: Discussion of Numerical Python
        <numpy-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net>

> Note that this is not a request to Travis to send me the latest
> version
> by private email. That would be inefficient and my need is not that
> urgent. Nevertheless I think that issue should be settled.

There will be an update, soon. I'm currently working on the index,
corrections, and formatting issues.

The update will be sent in conjunction with the release of 1.0.1 which I
am targetting in 2 weeks.

Thanks for everybody's patience.  If you need an update now, I'm happy
to send it to you by private email.

Best regards,

-Travis O.