I think Ruby users say the same about Ruby, maybe even more
emphatically than Python users, and Ruby's chart looks like just about
the most complicated one there.  C and Python look to be about on par.
 Also I suspect a chart of Lisp's grammar would be even simpler than
any of those up there, but I doubt many scientists would say that Lisp
really fits their brain.

So I'm not really sure what conclusions you can draw from such charts.
The human brain is a complex network too.  Probably what matters more
is that the connections in those dependency charts somehow match the
connections in our brains.

--bb