Hi,

When registering a custom cast function from datetime64 to another dtype, how
can I get the units?

I am calling PyArray_RegisterCastFunc from NPY_DATETIME. Ideally, I'd like to
register a separate cast function for each datetime64 units (or none at all...
I don't want all units to be castable). Next best thing would be to obtain the
units in the cast function and dispatch accordingly.

Is this possible? I glanced through the code, and it looks like there's a lot
of hard-coded logic around datetime64, but I didn't go through it carefully.
Thought I'd ask before drilling further down.

Thanks in advance,
Alex