Hi Inessa,

Thanks for offering! I definitely want to participate but I would *love it* if
an actual climate scientist or even *any* atmospheric scientist would step up
to chair the session! I have not thought all that deeply about this problem,
and mostly I feel helpless and frustrated.

If no one else volunteers though I'm happy to do it.

I much prefer the Wednesday session. Let's book it in!

Thank you all,

Juan.