Hi all!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will happen on *Monday, April 24* at
***12PM UTC***. We now alternate the meeting times to be a bit more
inclusive. This means that we'll have a meeting at 12pm UTC every 28 days,
and a meeting at 4pm UTC every 28 days.

All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If
you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to
meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this (updated) link:

https://numfocus-org.zoom.us/j/85016474448?pwd=TWEvaWJ1SklyVEpwNXUrcHV1YmFJQ...

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being
updated):

https://hackmd.io/oB_boakvRqKR-_2jRV-Qjg

Hope to see you around!

* You can also visit https://scientific-python.org/calendars to add the
NumPy community calendar as an .ics file to your preferred calendar
manager. *

Best wishes,
Mukulika