On Fri, Sep 15, 2023 at 8:22 PM Dom Grigonis <dom.grigo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a couple of questions:
> 1. What is equivalent of np.byte_bounds? I have recently started using
> this.

The migration guide says: Now it's available under ``np.lib.array_utils.
byte_bounds``

2. Why are you removing business day functionality? Are there faster
> methods in python space for it? As far as I remember, for performance
> critical applications I have always resorted to numpy, including its
> business day functionality.

This change was abandoned, because it was too much work. That is explained
in the PR that updates the NEP (https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/24620).

Cheers,
Ralf