From: Yağız Ölmez <yagiz.ol...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 15 January 2024 at 14.16
To: numpy-discussion@python.org <numpy-discussion@python.org>
Subject: [Numpy-discussion] ENH: Efficient operations on already sorted arrays
You don't often get email from yagiz.ol...@gmail.com. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Dear Numpy Community

It has come to my attention that there is no function in Numpy to merge two
sorted arrays. There was a request for it in 2014, but it did not go anywhere:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/5000

I have come across this package by Frank Sauerburger, which implements this and
many other operations on sorted arrays:

https://gitlab.sauerburger.com/frank/sortednp

This package is distributed under MIT License, so it can be merged into Numpy.
Please let me know what you think!

Best
Yagiz Olmez