Hello everyone,

We're excited to announce the release of DataLab v0.11, alongside a completely
redesigned website:
https://codra-ingenierie-informatique.github.io/DataLab

DataLab is an open-source platform for scientific and technical data processing
and visualization, based on NumPy, SciPy, ... and Qt.

Once again, this release is the result of the feedback and contributions of our
early adopters. We're grateful for your support and look forward to your
continued insights.

💥 New Features:
- Enhanced tree view for signals and images with drag and drop functionality.
- Advanced 1D interpolation and resampling features for signals.
- New intensity profile features for images (e.g. radial profile).
- Plot results obtained from signal and image computations.
- And many other improvements (plugin API, 1D/2D computing results, profile
extraction, ...)

🌐 Revamped Website:
- Comprehensive documentation of features and public API.
- "Getting Started" guides with overviews, use cases, and detailed tutorials,
including videos (example data sets are mainly based on contributions from our
early adopters).

💡 You have a project or a use case in mind? (we can even write a tutorial for
you...) You want to contribute? We'd love to hear from you!

So please, don't hesitate to contact us or to open an issue
(https://github.com/Codra-Ingenierie-Informatique/DataLab/issues/new/choose) on
our GitHub project for any request or question.

Thank you for taking the time to read my announcement. Looking forward to your
thoughts.

Best,
Pierre