On 27/2/24 06:09, Ganesh Rajora via NumPy-Discussion wrote:
Hi Team,

I am Ganesh working for an MNC here in India and I am working on customised Python where I build set of python modules with python.

I do not install them directly from web but I build each and everything from source code.  this is because security concerns at the organisation.

In similar line I want to get some help from you on building numpy on windows, as I did not find any direct reference on how to do that on any of numpy's official web. I am facing lots of issues to build that, If you could help me out with it or could give me a right point of contact to discuss the issue would be great help.

I have posted the issue here on stackoverflow -

Issues in buildingnumpy from source on Windows <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/78059816/issues-in-buildingnumpy-from-source-on-windows>

Thanks,
Ganesh

I posted on the stack overflow link. My guess is you are not building an OpenBLAS MSVC import library, but using MSVC to build NumPy.

Matti