Hello everyone,

We're thrilled to announce the release of DataLab v0.14!
https://datalab-platform.com

DataLab is an open-source platform for scientific and technical data
processing and visualization, based on NumPy, SciPy, ... and Qt.
It's extendable with plugins, and works seamlessly as a complementary tool
with your IDE (e.g. #Spyder, VSCode, ...) and Project Jupyter notebooks.

Once again, this release is the result of the feedback and contributions of
our early adopters. We're grateful for your support and look forward to
your continued insights.

💥 New Features:

- Brand new HDF5 browser: now shows all datasets, group properties and
attributes.
- New "Text file import assistant: various enhancements.
- Other improvements (colormap inversion, signal/image histogram, ...)

🚀 New Binder environment to test DataLab online without installing
anything:
https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/DataLab-Platform/DataLab/binder-environments?urlpath=git-pull%3Frepo%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fgithub.com%252FDataLab-Platform%252FDataLab%26urlpath%3Ddesktop%252F%26branch%3Dbinder-environments

💡 You have a project or a use case in mind? (we can even write a tutorial
for you...) You want to contribute? We'd love to hear from you!
So please, don't hesitate to contact us or to open an issue (
https://github.com/Codra-Ingenierie-Informatique/DataLab/issues/new/choose)
on our GitHub project for any request or question.

Thank you for taking the time to read my announcement. Looking forward to
your thoughts.

Best,
Pierre Raybaut