2007/4/20, Matthieu Brucher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Well, that's easy ;)
OK, I have to digg in for the transformations of numpy arrays, knowing
that I have other parameters. But for this, the Cookbook at scipy should
help me a lot.
Thanks for the help ;)

Matthieu

Some news, I finished the wrappers, I had some troubles with the allocator,
it's not something you want to use every time, I'd say, it's not intuitive
to pass the function to the C wrapped function, calling it to get a pointer
to a new array and not returning it because it was saved in the allocator...
Now, I think I can say that the ported Python function does not function as
well as the wrapped function, I must have made an error somewhere, but now I
don't have to care about it, it works well.

Many thanks to David and Bill !

Matthieu