Hello all

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Straw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Discussion of Numerical Python" <numpy-discussion@scipy.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 9:09 PM
Subject: [Numpy-discussion] VMWare Virtual Appliance of Ubuntu with numpy,
scipy, matplotlib, and ipython available

> This is a note to announce the availability of a VMWare Virtual
> Appliance with Ubuntu linux with numpy, scipy, matplotlib, and ipython
> installed.

I'm assuming you ran the test suites and everything went fine?

I've set up a 32-bit Windows XP guest inside VMWare Server 1.0.3 on a 64-bit
Linux machine and two of the NumPy tests are segfaulting for some strange
reason. They are:

numpy.core.tests.test_defmatrix.test_casting.check_basic
numpy.core.tests.test_numeric.test_dot.check_matmat

Do these pass for you? I'm inclined to blame VMWare at this point...

Cheers,

Albert