Pearu Peterson skrev:
On Fri, September 21, 2007 10:23 pm, Jörgen Stenarson wrote:
Travis E. Oliphant skrev:
Jörgen Stenarson wrote:
Hi,

I cannot compile numpy (rev 2042) for python2.4 on win32, it works on
python2.5. It looks like the call to function get_build_architecture in
distutils.misc_util.py is python2.5 specific.

Yes.  This needs to be fixed.   I'll do it.

Can you try the current trunk?

I still see problems

   File "numpy\core\setup.py", line 109, in generate_config_h
     from distutils.msvccompiler import get_build_architecture
ImportError: cannot import name get_build_architecture

Try again the latest trunk.

No luck. The build works for me with the attached patch.

/Jörgen