Do we really need these functions in numpy?  I mean it's just
multiplying/dividing the value by pi/180 (who knows why they're in the
math module..). Numpy doesn't have asin, acos, or atan either (they're
arcsin, arcos and arctan) so it isn't a superset of the math module.

I would like there to be fewer functions in numpy, not more.