On Fri, February 1, 2008 8:39 pm, Robert Kern wrote:
> Pearu Peterson wrote:
>> On Fri, February 1, 2008 1:28 pm, Andrea Gavana wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>>     I sent a couple of messages to f2py mailing list, but it seems
>>> like my problem has no simple solution so I thought to ask for some
>>> suggestions here.
>>
>> Sorry, I haven't been around there long time.
>
> Are you going to continue not reading the f2py list? If so, you should
> point everyone there to this list and close the list.

It is a bit embarrassing, I haven't read the list because I lost
the link to f2py list archives that I used to use in my mailing box
in the server.. but I have been also busy with non-python stuff
last years (I moved and got married..:).
Anyway, I have subscribed to the f2py list again I'll try to respond
to any messages that have unresolved issues, also in the arhives.

Thanks,
Pearu