On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 5:41 AM, Albert Strasheim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,

I tried it several times now - register -> login -> it doesn't accept
the password. Then
it redirects to scipy.org/scipy/numpy as you said. Then I went back to
the original page
and then the login worked. (But I did the same trick before and it didn't work).

Anyway, it seems to be working now, thanks for the help.

Ondrej