Hello,

I know that I am beginning to sound like a broken record, but I think
we are finally ready to roll out NumPy 1.0.5.  Since my last email
about 60 bug tickets have been closed.  As of tonight I believe that
there is no know regressions to justify further delaying this release.
 Unless something comes up between now and next week, I plan to
release NumPy 1.0.5 by the end of next week (4/11).

There are only 28 remaining open tickets.  I would love to see as many
of these tickets closed before next week.  So if you have anytime at
all, please take a quick look over the open tickets and see if there
is anything you can quickly close:
http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=1.0.5

Also take a look at the current release notes for 1.0.5 and let me
know if you see anything missing or incorrect:
http://scipy.org/scipy/numpy/milestone/1.0.5

Since this may well be the last NumPy 1.0.x release (get ready to
start working on the 1.1.0!), I hope that everyone will take time over
the next week to build and test the trunk.

Again, if you have any time to help close tickets or improve
documentation, please take the time over the next few days to do so.
And thank you to everyone who has been working to get this release
ready!

Cheers,

--
Jarrod Millman