At the risk of uttering a heresy, are you bound to Python for this?  I bet
you could find a C library that will work well, plus it is not a hard
algorithm to code yourself.  I am pretty sure I have used a numerical
recipes algorithm for regression in my distant past.

Also I can't help thinking the idea of forcing your regression fit through
the origin is a of a bit strange thing to do.  Do you want it to pass
through the origin for visualisation purposes?  What if the origin is not a
statistically valid place for the regression fit to pass through?