Hi all,

this post might not really belong into this forum, but as the functions I am
looking for are member of numpy, I thought I might drop a message at this
point.
I am looking for some functions/ a library converting C aligned arrays to
Fortran, due to the flags problem I mentioned recently in this forum. Do you
know the C function that is used for the conversion by numpy.asfortranarray,
for instance?
Is it callable from C code,too? Is it based on some external library?
What I have in mind is a function header like:

void CToFortran(void* cArray /*source*/,void* fArray /*target*/,int
dimensions,int* sizes)

where the source array cArray would be copied in fortran order to fArray
according to dimensions and sizes.

Anybody having an idea?
Thomas