> "Mike Ressler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/12/08 1:19 AM
> I did an update to a Fedora 9 workstation yesterday that included
> updating numpy to 1.2.0 and matplotlib 0.98.3 (python version is
> 2.5.1). This seems to have played havoc with some of the histogram
> plotting we do. I was aware of the histogram changes in 1.2.0, but
> something doesn't seem to have worked out right.

Hi Mike,

Someone else just posted regarding this problem on the matplotlib list

http://www.nabble.com/histogram-examples--to20443846.html

They reported that the Fedora 9 matplotlib package is 0.91.4, which doesn't
work with numpy-1.2.0. Perhaps the matplotlib on your system isn't what you
expect?

It looks as if there's a problem with the Fedora packaging, the current release
of matplotlib is 0.98.3.

Regards,
Scott

Please find our Email Disclaimer here: http://www.ukzn.ac.za/disclaimer/