It's time for me to select a data format.

My data are (more or less) spectra ( a couple of thousand samples), six
channels, each channel running around 10 Hz, collecting for a minute or so.
Plus all the settings on the instrument.

I don't see any significant differences between netCDF4 and HDF5.
Similarly, I don't see significant differences between pytables and h5py.
Does one play better with numpy?  What are the best numpy solutions for
netCDF4?

Can anyone provide thoughts, pros and cons, etc, that I can mull over?

-gary