2009/7/30 Raymond de Vries <ree...@zonnet.nl>:
> Hi
>
>> Indeed, the solution is as simple as this ;) The trouble is to find
>> the information!
>>
> Yes, there is so much information everywhere. And it's hard to make the
> first steps.
>>>>>
> I am now ready to do this. To be certain, 'contiguous' means that the
> std::vector<>'s are not the same length, right? Would that mean that I'd
> better use a tuple of lists or so? (or list of lists or so).
>
> thanks for your time
> Raymond

Contiguous means that the whole data is in one big chunk. If it is
not, you have to rely on other Numpy functions (I don't know all of
them, perhaps you will find one that satisfies your need), and the
data may then be copied (not sure though).

Matthieu
--
Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Website: http://matthieu-brucher.developpez.com/