If this appears twice, forgive me. I sent it previously (7:13 am PDT) via a browser interface to JPL's Office Outlook. I have doubts about this system. This time, from Iceweasel through our SMTP server.

There are two things I'd like to do using memmap. I suspect that they are impossible but maybe I'm missing some subtlety. 1) I would like to append rows to a memmap array and have the modified array changed on disk also. 2) I would like to have the memory view of the array on disk change, i.e., modify the offset for an opened array.
The only way I can think of involves opening and closing arrays repeatedly.

Regards

Tom Kuiper