Hi,

When I try running the tests on a fresh build from the trunk I receive
28 errors.  Most of the errors are of the form:

"NameError: global name 'matrix' is not defined"

It looks like  there was some change to the numpy namespace.  I can
provide a full listing of the unit test errors if desired.  This is on
my MacBook Pro running Python 2.5 on OS X 10.5.

Chris

--
Christopher Hanley
Senior Systems Software Engineer