Hi,

While I agree that toydist needs a new name, Bento might not be a good
choice.  It's already the name of a database system for Macintosh from
Filemaker, an Apple subsidiary.  I'd be *very* surprised if the name
Bento is not copyrighted.

Have a look at http://www.filemaker.com/products/bento/

Too bad, because the lunchbox metaphor seems like a good one.

Bob