On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 10:00 AM, <numpy-discussion-requ...@scipy.org>wrote:

> Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:30:58 -0500
> From: Robert Kern <robert.k...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] Making MATLAB and Python "play nice"
> To: Discussion of Numerical Python <numpy-discussion@scipy.org>

> On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 14:25, David Goldsmith <d.l.goldsm...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi! ?Please forgive the re-post: I forgot to change the subject line
> > and I haven't seen a response to this yet, so I'm assuming the former
> > might be the cause of the latter.
>
> Or perhaps because the licenses are plainly visible at the links?

Ah, I see: if I can't be bothered to click on the links, no one else can be
bothered to tell me that that's all I need to do to get my question
answered.  Unfortunately, the solutions are useless to me if they're not
freely redistributable, so I have no incentive to click on the links--which
do not advertise that they answer the licensing question--'til that question
is answered - catch-22.

DG