Hi,

On 2012-02-25, at 5:14 AM, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> Since you're using pip, I assume that gcc-4.2 is llvm-gcc. As a first step, I
> suggest using plain gcc and not using pip (so just "python setup.py
> install"). Also make sure you follow the recommendations in "version specific
> notes" at http://scipy.org/Installing_SciPy/Mac_OS_X.

As is mentioned earlier in the thread, Xcode doesn't distribute plain gcc
anymore. I've tried building with llvm-gcc, and with clang, and I get the same
failed result.

To be sure, I tried building with a plain "python setup.py install", and I get
the same result. Here' my build log with clang: https://gist.github.com/1920128

--patrick