Here is my set up:

Mac OS 10.7.5
Xcode 4.5.1
Intel Fortran 12.1
Python 2.7.3 built from source
Numpy 1.6.2 built from source, using MKL 11.0
nose 0.11.4 installed

I run the numpy tests as documented (python -c 'import numpy; numpy.test()'),
but get this output:

tkacvins@macomsim> python -c 'import numpy; numpy.test()'
Running unit tests for numpy
NumPy version 1.6.2
NumPy is installed in
/rd/gen/tky/do_not_delete/Python/macpython27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/numpy
Python version 2.7.3 (default, Oct 10 2012, 14:47:52) [GCC 4.2.1 (Based on
Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.9.00)]
nose version 0.11.4

Ran 0 tests in 0.025s

OK

Any diagnostics or options I can pass to the tests to see what is going on?
This is rather odd, I thought the tests would run and possibly fail.  I didn't
expect 0 tests to run.

Thanks,

Tom

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or
privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email
and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or
responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer