Charles R Harris <charlesr.har...@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi All,
>
> NumPy 1.8.0rc2 is up now on sourceforge. Binary builds are included, except
> for Python 3.3 on
> windows. Many thanks to Ralf for the binaries and to those who found and
> fixed the bugs in rc1.
> Please test this thoroughly, especially if you have access to one of the less
> common platforms.
> Testing of rc1 turned up several bugs that would have been a embarrassment if
> they had made their
> way into the release and we are very happy that they were discovered.

I had to remove the previous numpy installation from site-packages
(Python 3.3.2, Mac OS X 10.6.8). Without that removal the tests failed,
because a non functioning test file had remained behind. Or maybe some
more files. The previous was 1.0.8rc1, IIRC.
--
Piet van Oostrum <p...@vanoostrum.org>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/