On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 12:47 PM, Josè Luis Mietta <
joseluismie...@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

>  Robert, thanks for your help!
>
> Now I have:
>
> * Q nodes (Q stick-stick intersections)
> * a list 'NODES'=[(x,y,i,j)_1,........, (x,y,i,j)_Q], where each element
> (x,y,i,j) represent the intersection point (x,y) of the sticks i and j.
> * a matrix 'H' with Q elements {H_k,l}.
> H_k,l=0 if nodes 'k' and 'l' aren't joined by a edge, and H_k,l = R_k,l =
> the electrical resistance associated with the union of the nodes 'k' and
> 'l' (directly proportional to the length of the edge that connects these
> nodes).
> * a list 'nodes_resistances'=[R_1, ....., R_Q].
>
> All nodes with 'j' (or 'i') = N+1 have a electric potential 'V' respect
> all nodes with 'j' or 'i' = N.
>
> Now i must apply NODAL ANALYSIS for determinate the electrical current
> through each of the edges, and the net current (see attached files). I
> have no ideas about how to do that. Can you help me?

Please do not send largish binary attachments to this list. I do not know
off-hand how to do this, but it looks like the EE201 document you attached
tells you how. It is somewhat beyond the scope of this mailing list to help
you understand that document, sorry.

--
Robert Kern