Hi,

When you run f2py without -c option, the wrapper source files are generated
without compiling them.
With these source files and fortranobject.c, you can build the extension
module with your specific compiler options using the compiler framework of
your choice.
I am not familiar with Visual Studio specifics to suggest a more detailed
solution but after generating wrapper source files there is no f2py
specific way to build the extension module, in fact, `f2py -c` relies on
distutils compilation/linkage methods.

HTH,
Pearu