A slightly different way to look at this is one of sharing data. If I am
working on a system with 3.4 and I want to share data with others who may
be using a mix of 2.7 and 3.3 systems, this problem makes npz format much
less attractive.

Ben Root

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.har...@gmail.com