Hello all,I am a undergraduate and i am trying to do a project this time on
numppy in gsoc. This project is about integrating vector math library classes
of sleef and yeppp into numpy to make the mathematical functions faster. I have
already studied the new library classes but i am unable to find the sin , cos
function definitions in the numpy souce code.Can someone please help me find
the functions in the source code so that i can implement the new library class
into numpy.Thanking you,Shubhankar Mohapatra