On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Oğuzhan Ünlü <cengoguzhanu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Oğuzhan(You may use 'Oguzhan'). I submitted a proposal on the
> system with the title 'NumPy - Vector math library integration'. Ralf
> commented on my proposal and advised to ask for a feedback on mailing list
> and here I am.
>
> I would appreciate any feedback from community. I think community members
> are able to view my proposal, its visibility is set to 'Organization
> members'.
>
> I preferred my name in its original form, if any mentor would like to
> search, I provide my name on system below.
> Name: Oğuzhan Ünlü

Hi Oğuzhan,

There are only a handful of potential mentors signed up in Melange, and
this list is read by hundreds of people. So it would be good to post your
proposal in a publicly accessible place and post the link here. Good
options are on Github or on StackEdit.

Cheers,
Ralf

P.S. for those who do have access to Melange:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2015/blacksimit/5741031244955648