On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 6:00 AM, SMRUTI RANJAN SAHOO <c99.smr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> you are saying that if i will find out this bugs ,then i will selected for
> gsoc 2015 ??
> and where i will find my mentor??

No, that's not what I'm saying. Submitting a patch is a requirement from
the Python Software Foundation (which is the umbrella org under which we
are participating in GSOC) as explained on
https://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/2015 and on
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/wiki/GSoC-project-ideas

Regarding mentoring: we have currently 5 mentors signed up in Melange, and
will be able to find topic-specific ones if needed. Given that the last
couple of years we received 2 slots, we will be able to provide a mentor.
It's just not yet clear which one, because we have several mentors who
could mentor a number of proposed projects.

Cheers,
Ralf