Dear all,

After Ian response I have decided to go for properly invoking dgemm with the
right transpose parameters if the data is in transposed format.  That's way
more generic and works even if Numpy decided to switch again from C to F order
or vice versa.  All I assume now is that a temporary matrix is C order, but
that I can control when constructing the matrix.

Thanks for helping on this one!

Kind regards,
        -michael

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052