Hi,

I am an imaging researcher, and a new Python user. My first Python project is
to somehow modify NumPy source code such that everything is Fortran
column-major by default.

I read about the information in the link below, but for us, the fact is that we
absolutely want to use Fortran column major, and we want to make it default.
Explicitly writing " order = 'F' " all over the place is not acceptable to us.
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/reference/internals.html#multidimensional-array-indexing-order-issues

I tried searching in this email list, as well as google search in general.
However, I have not found anything useful. This must be a common request/need,
I believe.

Can anyone provide any insight/help?

Thank you very much,

Kang